Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Kindle Paperwhite: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Cover

Kindle Paperwhite Ink Blue Cover

I received my first Kindle (Paperwhite) on November 7th of 2012. I'd wanted a Kindle for a long while but I was holding out for one with its own light source, since most of my reading is at night.

The Paperwhite is an awesome for reading.

After receiving my kindle I thought the experience was going to be thumbs down due to sluggish responsiveness and freezing. When it froze there was nothing else to do but hard reset. As soon as the Kindle came back on, I downloaded and installed the latest update for the Paperwhite. I haven't had any problems with it since. I learned it's important to check for updates, even if you just purchased your Kindle.

I decided on the Ink Blue, Amazon Kindle Paperwhite cover. The kindle fits very snuggly in the cover. The cover stays closed with the help of magnets. Also closing the Kindle immediately puts it to sleep. Amazon has a crazy huge selection of Kindle Paperwhite cases from several brands including:
Lightwedge
Belkin
Marware
and Vera Bradley, but for me, I'm hooked on this case......


No comments:

Post a Comment