Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bigfishgames.com: Games for Kids









This is by far my favorite site for games. I have purchased several games from Bigfish. Most of the games are for my five year old daughter.

Why is Bigfishgames.com a very good thing?

Your game purchases are stored on their computer so that when you need to download it again all you have to do is go to your account and voila! There's no keeping up with the game on a disk somewhere or beating your head against the wall when your hard drive dies.

But the most important reason is that they have tons of awesome games that will totally immerse you when you need a break.

Here's a list of the games I have purchased and played:






Probably my favorite game on this list is Hidden Objects Crosswords, followed by Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collectors Edition.


No comments:

Post a Comment