Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Best Phone Case for Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

These cover/cases are very cheap. Some of the Amazon covers I didn't have to pay anything because I used my Amazon card points.

I bought several from Amazon. The one that feels great and that has protected my phone the best is the last one in the list. I found it on Ebay.

I've used the Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim for over a year now and I still love it. The only thing is covers/cases are not readily available (in my area anyway), so I had to go online. I tried out SEVERAL before I found one that stuck.



(above) This was my first cover. The colors are great and it fit the proclaim very well but it was a little slippery because it's hard plastic. I wanted a cover with more 'tackiness' to the feel.

 

(above) This one was great too but it has the same slipperiness because of the hard plastic. These two colorful covers have a front and back that snap together.

(above) This one I gave to my mother in law for her Proclaim. She loves it. It's one piece, wraps around the phone and will not come off when the phone hits the floor. It provides good protection too. My husbands has this cover in green for his Proclaim. He has dropped it several times (butter fingers) and it has always survived.

These are just a few of the cases/covers I've used (or my family) for my Proclaim. This last one (below) from Ebay is the one I'm not changing any time soon! Unless it's for the black/pink version. 


This is the back of my Proclaim with the case on.


The cover is in two pieces. A (soft rubber) white cover that wraps around the edges of the face and a hard, outer (pink) cover that really grabs the phone and the white cover. This cover provides two layers of protection. Great cover! I have dropped it more than once and it's never been negatively affected. It also doesn't slide on a table or feel slippery in my hand.

This is the same cover/case (below), from the same Ebay seller I bought mine from but it's pink/black, rather than pink/white. Very nice! I'm buying one as soon as I finish this post!......really.


No comments:

Post a Comment