Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How I Created a Cheetah Theme Birthday Party

My daughters sixth birthday party was the most fun yet. She loves cheetahs with their cheetah spots, so we had a cheetah themed birthday party for her. I was a little afraid it wouldn't appear obvious that it was cheetah themed but it turned out great.
I finally found people at a local cake shop who would make the cake according to my daughters specifications. She wanted it to be cheetah spotted with a stream down the middle, trees on both sides and cheetahs drinking out of the stream. The women at The Corner Coffeehouse, were enthusiastic about making the cake and I appreciated that. Here's the cake.......








Check out these great supplies for animal themed birthday parties such as:
Animal Print Birthday Party Invitations
Cheetah Print Birthday Party Balloons
Animal Print Goody Bags
Animal Print Goody Bag Favors
Animal Print Birthday Cake Candles and other party Supplies

I searched for cheetah themed party supplies and found these here:

They were perfect!
Then I went to Ebay and found these cheetah print balloons:










I really didn't have to buy that many things to present a cheetah themed birthday party.
Here's what it looked like all put together:



We tied a cheetah print balloon to each goody bag for the party guests.
Those balloons are big, sturdy and nice. We only lost one of the fifteen we had inflated.
The colors of this theme are nice too. I'm sure there are many more ways to decorate for a cheetah themed birthday party but this was the least expensive option.

No comments:

Post a Comment