Tuesday, April 1, 2014

123RF.com: Free Images for my Blogs

There are many sites dedicated to free and low cost images that are simply amazing to see.....but after all my searching 123rf.com is simply above all the rest. I get all my blog images from 123Rf unless I've taken them myself. It's a great place to sell your work as well.

123rf also has 20,783 (at the time of this post) FREE IMAGES to download and use.

Watch this YouTube video of 'cute animal photos from 123rf.com'. You'll laugh and say, 'awwww'....a lot!
123rf offers more than 6,568,967 Royalty Free Stock Photos. You'll also find fantastic Photoshop tutorials.

 April's tutorial is how to create a robotic insect!

How cool is that!

I have a lot of 'wow moments' while I'm browsing through images. For instance, look at these from the backgrounds and graphics category....

-->

Computer generated abstract illustration background photoGolden brown and blue textures blending in curving illusion  (computer generated, fractal abstract background) photo
retro grunge color musical notes wave photoOld paper texture with music notes on it photo
floral style backgrounds frame photoComputer designed grunge border and aged textured background  photo

1 comment:

  1. Perfect, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Besides, if you need more beautiful stock pictures, images or photos you can download them from cannypic.com they are all free, sure it will be useful for you and you'll find a lot of great solution for your website or blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete