Sunday, May 18, 2014

Nutribullet Liver Detox Recipe: RADISHES!


Radishes are amazing for all their benefits. They detox the liver and support the thyroid! Radishes will be a daily ingredient in my smoothies.


I added three small red radishes to my NutriBullet smoothie. I expected the taste of the radishes to be overwhelming but it wasn't. It could be because I throw everything but the kitchen sink in my smoothies.

Nutribullet Smoothie Ingredients

1/4 Avocado
1 Banana
3 small red radishes
10 almonds
6 chunks frozen pineapple
2 TBS. sunflower seeds
Handful of mixed organic salad greens
Organic Flaxseed/Chia seed mix



~ Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Keep the air fresh: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure because well. Try creating a change to greener cleaning items that will emit fewer chemicals that are bad for breathe in, and do your very best to prevent such things as tobacco smoke as much as you are able to find them there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to take the power of thanking you for that specialized guidance I've constantly enjoyed viewing your blog. cheapest car insurance quotes

    ReplyDelete